HR Manager Job Description
The HR Manager will be responsible for the hiring, on boarding and off boarding. The role will also execute the administration of appropriate processes and policies to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations pertaining to all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
• Strong set of ethics
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum of 5 years working with an HR role
• The recruitment, hiring, on boarding and off boarding of all roles including ad-hoc roles and internships.
• Planning and executing an appropriate performance appraisal process.
• Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Working with the Ambassador of Wellness to preserve the positive working culture of the organization.
• Research and maintain appropriate pay and benefits programs
• Solving employee issues
• Sourcing talent
• Research tools for hiring
• Write and create job postings as needed
• Research, write, and revise company roles as needed
• Maintain employee records
• Oversee annual Internship Program
• Responsibilities may be added and eliminated as needed. Reports to: Director of Operations