At A.K. Rikk’s, our Personal Shoppers have the unique opportunity to dress anyone for any occasion with access to the best quality and selection of luxury clothing brands to choose from. As a Personal Shopper your purpose is to build relationships. With those client relationships, you can create excitement around our merchandise and help provide the right solution to our clients’ needs. You understand that A.K. Rikk’s is committed to a customer experience that is unmatched, and that every day you have the opportunity to turn a visitor into a loyal A.K. Rikk’s client.
- You hold yourself accountable and are committed to success. At A.K. Rikk’s, we expect each employee to “own it”, by taking pride in their role, responsibilities and themselves.
- You exist to serve. Our servants heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry. In this role, you will take any opportunity to exceed expectations and serve our visitors by delivering exceptional client experiences.
- You are able to build and develop relationships. At A.K. Rikk’s, we expect our employees to create a positive, family like atmosphere where everyone feels part of the family, including our clients.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to consistently pursue and share knowledge
- Able to work well as a part of the Sales Floor team and help as needed without hesitation
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills to maintain book of clients, and be able to follow up without reminders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in retail sales preferred
- To provide expertise and an unmatched level of service to all of our clients.
- Build a repeatable business, client relationships and maintain those relationships.
- Execute our Sales Process with every client interaction.
- Achieve individual monthly sales goals.
- Coordinate alterations for your clients.
- Execute our sales process with all clients.
- Build relationships & earn trust by executing our sales process and making calls to clients daily. Those relationships and trust will result in referrals.
Tasks and responsibilities may be added and eliminated as needed.
Reports to: General Manager