Personal Shoppers at A.K. Rikk’s have the unique opportunity to dress anyone for any occasion with access to the best quality and selection of brands to choose from. As a Personal Shopper you help create excitement around our merchandise and provide the right solution for our clients. You understand that A.K. Rikk’s is committed to a customer experience that is unmatched, and that every day offers the opportunity to turn a visitor into a loyal A.K. Rikk’s client.
• Able to deliver great customer experiences and energized by constant personal interaction
• Strong communication skills
• Positive presence on Sales Floor
• Desire to constantly learn and share knowledge
• Driven by a desire to serve others
• Able to work well as a part of the Sales Floor team and help as needed without hesitation
• To provide expertise and an unmatched level of service to all of our clients.
• Be the tool our clients rely on to be dressed for every day and occasion.
• Build a repeatable business.
• Follow Sales Process
• Embrace that A.K. Rikk’s is committed to an unmatched customer experience and that every visitor to the store is an opportunity to create a loyal client.
• Follow Sales process each and every day with every interaction.
• Achieve Sales goals as set with Sales Manager.
• Serve your clients and deliver the A.K. Rikk’s experience.
• Attend all mandatory meetings.
• Manage alterations for your clients.
• Be at Post – address each client that walks through the door. Offering and getting a drink in their hand is your in. “Water, coffee,
wine?” Remember, post is not an “up” system.
• Create relationships & earn trust. Those relationships and trust will get you referrals.
Tasks and responsibilities may be added and eliminated as needed.
Reports to: Sales Manager