Digital Merchandise Department Assistant
Technology has made it easier than ever to allow A.K. Rikk’s to serve anyone, any place, at any time. The Digital Merchandise Department Assistant will assist the DMD Manager in several capacities. They will get to work in a fast-paced environment in the fashion industry assisting with a variety tasks that will ultimately help build the best online presence. This role offers the opportunity to help make A.K. Rikk’s the “what’s next” for our industry.
• You hold yourself accountable and are committed to success. At A.K. Rikk’s, we expect each employee to “own it,” by taking pride in their role, responsibilities and themselves.
• You exist to serve. Our servant’s heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry. In this role, you will take any opportunity to exceed expectations, serve your team, and the Digital Merchandise Manager, while being “humble.”
• You work well with others and create a family like atmosphere by supporting your teammates by going above and beyond, doing things outside of your role. Skills
• Exceptional communication
• Strong work ethic
• Anticipate needs and be proactive
• Good at time management
• Ability to multitask Experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
• Experience working on and assisting a team
• Assist in ensuring that department goals are achieved, and communication is clear and consistent.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Using merchandise reports, check in new product that was received the previous day, at the start of each day.
• Transport product to and from the main store to the dotcom studio
• Prepping product for photography (de-tagging / re-tagging, steaming, tracking)
• Taking notes on all new products (details, measurements, care instructions, composition)
• Assisting the DMD Manager in styling products for photography
• Entering information and details for each product on the e-commerce platform
REPORTS TO: DIGITAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER