A.K. Rikk's Administrative Assistant
At A.K. Rikk’s we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service experience to all our customers, clients and vendors. That customer service experience begins as soon as someone contacts our store and this role is responsible for providing first class experiences. The Admin Assistant role will provide assistance to the buying office staff and also serve as an additional point of contact to our external customers. The role should always be ready and willing to serve to the best of their abilities while providing an outstanding experience to whomever they are communicating with in person, on the phone, or through email.
- You hold yourself accountable and are committed to success. At A.K. Rikk’s, we expect each employee to “own it,” by taking pride in their role, responsibilities and themselves. • You exist to serve. Our servant’s heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry. In this role, you will take any opportunity to exceed expectations and serve your team while being “humble.” • You work well with others and create a family like atmosphere by supporting your teammates by going above and beyond, doing things outside of your role.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- A friendly personality and desire to help our internal and external customers
- Passionate about providing flawless customer service
- Proficient with computers
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment
- Experience in clerical or administrative support position
- Data entry experience
- To be a welcoming professional to all those who they interact with at A.K. Rikk’s
- Own processes of order entry, confirmation, and tracking and provide updates to the Buying Team
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own order entry process
- Own order confirmation process Track seasonal delivery and cancel dates and update team weekly Own Special Order process and policy
- Assist with Inventory Management tracking process Cycle Counting for NOS goods • Answer phones according to A.K. Rikk’s process and protocol
- Ensure all messages and communications are relayed and followed up within a timely matter • Work with finance manager on clerical tasks, filing, mailing checks and monthly house account statements in accordance with the weekly tracking.
- HOH Post from time to time
- Responsibilities and tasks may be added and eliminated as needed