The Product Copywriter is responsible for writing and editing all copy, SEO, tagging and setting all items live for akrikks.com while maintaining brand standards and keeping up with best practices. Copy will include: product copy and site copy.
- 1-2 years experience in copywriting
- 1-2 years experience in SEO content writing
- Strong attention to detail, grammar and spelling
- Loves to write
- Provide writing samples
- Strong knowledge of fashion industry or experience in fashion industry
- To ensure we have a consistent brand voice across all digital content
- Manage the planning and copy writing process from start to finish to ensure deadlines are met and objectives are achieved.
- Create, proof and maintain product copy on akrikks.com while paying close attention to SEO, grammar, readability, style and accuracy of product information.
- Add photo titles and descriptions and change URLs for best search-ability
- Research product attributes and copy on competitive websites, consumer publications, books and social media to clearly communicate consumer benefits
- Ensure all copy maintains brand consistency
- Identify key messages and understanding what the reader should feel and communicate that powerfully and effectively
- Develop work that speaks genuinely to our consumer, shapes consistent image and meets brand strategies and expectations
- Additional responsibilities may include writing marketing content when time allows and when assigned. Content could include: blogs, press releases and email campaigns.
Reports to: Digital Merchandise Manager