Women's Merchandise Coordinator
This role is a key component to the success of the Women’s Buying Team at A.K. Rikk’s. This position helps coordinate, organize, and communicate data and details internally and externally throughout the entire merchandising lifecycle.
• You hold yourself accountable, have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and committed to success. At A.K. Rikk’s we expect each employee to “own it” by taking pride in their role, responsibilities and themselves.
• You communicate open and honestly with your team and co-workers. Communication is the key to success!
• You exist to serve. A servant’s heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry. In this role, you will take any opportunity to exceed expectations and serve your team while being “humble” in the mundane tasks of this role.
• Ability to work cohesively with others in a fast paced environment with ever changing needs.
• Experience with B2B
• Excellent communicator
• Detail oriented
• Problem solver
• Own submitting all orders, swaps, RA’s
• Own women’s delivery timelines
• Own women’s vendor communication
• Maintain women’s buying budget
• Provide selling data internally and externally
• Coordinate trunk show logistics
• Influence and support sales staff
Responsibilities and tasks may be added and eliminated as needed