Visual Operations Lead
At A.K. Rikk’s we deliver exceptional experiences to every person who walk through our door. We put an emphasis on first impressions. We are looking for a detail oriented Visual Operations Lead who understands the importance of those first impressions and values the details. The Visual Operations Lead holds an important role. Their work is the first thing a customer sees which helps set the tone of the store. To be successful in this role, the Visual Operations Lead is responsible for upholding high standards and maintaining consistent communication to deliver the best experience to our clients.
- You hold yourself accountable and are committed to success. At A.K. Rikk’s, we expect each employee to “own it”, by taking pride in their role, responsibilities and themselves.
- You exist to serve. Our servants heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry. In this role, you will take any opportunity to exceed expectations, serve our clients and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- You are confident in getting your work done efficiently. You do not procrastinate! Whatever is out on your plate, you know how to get it done.
- You can use your strengths and talents that are unique to you to do more with what you have. Your contributions are key in making our brand a success!
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to consistently pursue and share knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Strong eye for aesthetics
- You are a team player and help as needed without hesitation
- Experience in visual merchandising
- Experience managing others is preferred
- Uphold the A.K. Rikk’s visual standards to ensure that our clients have the best experience possible.
- Ensure that visual department goals are achieved and communication across departments is clear and consistent.
- Ensure that new arrivals of merchandise are making it onto the floor in a timely manner.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform a walk-through of assigned department and address any merchandising maintenance (such as unfolded shirts, misplaced items, empty hangers, lighting, etc). The walk through includes any applicable back stock areas.
- Prepare new merchandise for the sales floor by hanging, steaming, and/or folding.
- Fill in newly received merchandise onto the floor. If the merchandise requires an entire floor move or re-working of a section, plan accordingly.
- Ensure that there is the correct amount of merchandise on the floor – refill any missing sizes.
- Communicate all visual changes to the sales staff.
- Routinely dress mannequins and change store fixtures (shelving, rods, and other pieces).
- Collaborate with buying team to relocate under-performing brands.
- Lead staff in fulfilling visual standards.
- Execute planograms strategy.
- Lead daily “clean-up” of the store.
Reports to: Assistant General Manager