At A.K. Rikk’s we deliver exceptional experiences to every person who walk through our door.
We put an emphasis on first impressions. We are looking for a detail oriented Visual Assistant who understands the importance of those first impressions and values the details. Their work is the first thing a customer sees which helps set the tone of the store. The Visual Assistant role offers the chance to provide help and support as needed, focusing mainly on the needs of the visual department.
- You hold yourself accountable and are committed to success. At A.K. Rikk’s, we expect each employee to “own it”, by taking pride in their role, responsibilities and themselves.
- You exist to serve. Our servants heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry. In this role, you will take any opportunity to exceed expectations, serve our clients and deliver an exceptional client experience
- You are confident in getting your work done efficiently. You do not procrastinate! Whatever is out on your plate, you know how to get it done
- You can use your strengths and talents that are unique to you to do more with what you have. Your contributions are key in making our brand a success!
- Detail oriented
- Desire to fully complete projects
- Strong eye for aesthetics
- You are a team player and help as needed without hesitation
- Experience in visual merchandising is preferred
- Assist the visual department as needed by filling, upholding visual standards, and performing other tasks as directed.
- Refill both Men’s and Women’s sales floors every day.
- Support visual moves on both Men’s and Women’s.
- Help maintain sales floor during peak volume times (go backs and upholding visual standards)
- Responsibilities may be added and eliminated as needed.