Personal Shopper Assistant
We do business differently at A.K. Rikk’s. Our Personal Shoppers are true professionals committed to uniquely serving our clients, creating memorable experiences, building relationships, and creating excitement around high quality merchandise. We are looking for a support staff to come work with our stylist by supporting them in the operational component of their role. This could be anything from using our POS, CRM, making calls, scheduling, and being a consistent presence for them to rely on during their days. The PSS will also serve our clients directly on our busiest days.
• You exist to serve. Our servant’s heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry.
• Willing to take every opportunity to exceed expectations and serve the Sales Floor.
• You are confident in getting your work done efficiently. You don’t procrastinate! Whatever is put
on your plate, you know how to get it done.
• You are detail oriented. Making sure our processes are followed will be key in supporting the Sales Floor.
• You are outcome oriented. You are not afraid to go above and beyond in order to support the Sales Floor in
• You are agile and adaptable. Our fast-paced environment keeps each and every day new and exciting! This
environment requires you to remain flexible, manage ambiguous situations and multitask.
• Exceptional communication skills in person and over the phone
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong work ethic
• Enthusiastic about building client relationships
• Experience in a service industry preferred
• Assist Personal Shoppers with technology tools needs
• Own the operational component of the sales process
• Salesforce support
• Assist in serving our clients through the sales process
• Become an expert in the operational component to a PS’s role
• Manage and post the schedule
• Become an expert in Netsuite
• Become an expert in Salesforce
• Manage logistics for alterations
• Communicate individual and team WINS, updates, and goals throughout the day
• Work with the Ambassador of Wellness to create a monthly schedule for the Personal Shoppers