The E-Commerce Stylist Assistant plays a key part in the Stylist’s workflow at A.K. Rikk’s. The role will work to increase E-Commerce productivity and maintain organization within the studio. The E-Commerce Stylist Assistant, working together with the E-Commerce team, will execute the pre-production tasks necessary to bring products to A.K. Rikk’s web store.
• Drivers license
• Retail experience
• Working knowledge of various garment types
• Knowledge of product styling for photography
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ensure that studio and garments are set up for efficiency daily.
• Ensure that garments are ready for photography daily.
• Ensure that garments return to “ready to sell” standards after being shot daily.
• Perform daily organizational, maintenance, and studio operations functions under direction of the E-Commerce Stylists
• Organize and maintain prop and styling areas for optimal photo shoot efficiency.
• Organize and maintain general use areas at the studio
• Organize and maintain styling materials
• Collect merchandise for shooting daily
• Bring merchandise from 6303 to 6280 location
• Prepare merchandise for shooting daily
• Remove tags, steam garments, organize garments by outfits.
• Dress forms and help prep models
• Record garment measurements for item copy.
• Collect and organize garment copy to add to product information.
• Return merchandise to 6303 location and ensure it is ready for the sales floor.
• Tags in correct location, no evidence of styling impact (pin holes, clamp marks, etc)
• Run errands for needed equipment at the direction of E-Commerce Stylists.
• Hold umbrellas/reflection boards at the direction of E-Commerce Stylists.
• Assist stylists as needed and directed.
• Responsibilities may be added and eliminated as needed.
Reports to: E-COMMERCE STYLISTS