Data Specialist Job Description
The Data Specialist is a key component in helping build upon the current success of A.K. Rikk’s. The role will assist with ensuring decisions made internally can be data driven, and will do so by gathering data at the request of the Data Manager. Data compiled by the Data Specialist will further increase the performance of each department.
• Strong attention to detail
• Confident working with numbers and processing data
• Comfortable working independently (in addition to taking direction)
• Proficient with Excel, including Pivot Tables and formula use
• Confident creating reports by collecting and working with data
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills
• Adaptable - able to shift between tasks as priorities change
• Assist the Data Manager in various projects that serve the other departments.
• Provide consistent data and accurate data that is compiled daily.
• Enter, maintain, and work with data generated from our various systems
• Send out company reports daily by 9am; Monday-Saturday
• Collect data and input into Dashboards used throughout company
• AK Overview Dashboard
• Sales KPI Dashboard
• Tailor Shop KPI Dashboard
• Compile Daily Associate Sales
• Compile Daily Sales and Marketing Goals
• Scan and Catalogue daily call sheets from Sales team members
• Responsibilities may be added and eliminated as needed.
Reports to: Data Manager