A.K. Rikk's E-Commerce Stylist
The E-Commerce Stylist helps to set the tone for the e-commerce experience on akrikks. com. Their work will be the first impression to online customers. The role tells a story through product photography styling and online shopping experiences that will entice the clients and drive sales. The E-Commerce Stylist will also be responsible for cataloging photos and obtaining product copy for akrikks.com.
- You hold yourself accountable and are committed to success. At A.K. Rikk’s, we expect each employee to “own it” by taking pride in their role, responsibilities and themselves.
- You exist to serve. Our servant’s heart sets us apart from the rest of the industry. In this role, you will take any opportunity to exceed expectations, serve your team, while being “humble.”
- You work well with others and create a family like atmosphere by supporting your teammates by going above and beyond.
You are passionate about pursuing knowledge about your role and channel. You are results oriented, love solving problems and ultimately finding ways to improve. On top of that you love to share the knowledge and results you learn.
- You continually embrace and drive change. Fashion is an ever changing and fast-paced environment. You love change and constantly roll with the punches, making changes as you go.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced environment.
- Communicates e!ectively, verbally and in writing.
- Fosters strong collaboration within department.
- Detail Oriented
- Able to Multitask
- Carrying out content audits and inventories.
- Styling items and full outfits for photography.
- Knowledge of photography principles, image correction and digital workflow.
- Digital workflow for all garments; starting after item is received and ending once item is posted to akrikks.com.
- Partner with vendors to create clear and persuasive copy for new and existing products on akrikks.com including product titles, product descriptions and product attributes based on style guidelines.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Steam and prep product for photography.
- Color correct, edit, format and upload images to storage databases.
- Receive and manage inventory of all samples sent for e-commerce and editorial photo shoots. Prep outfits and samples to be shot and organize the order of shooting garments to ensure all merchandise is shot efficiently and accurately.
- Create style guides, style boards, on a weekly basis to ensure consistency and accuracy across the website and to develop future themes and trends.
- Manage the planning and copy writing process from start-to-finish to ensure deadlines are met and objectives are achieved.
- Create, proof and maintain product copy on akrikks.com while paying close attention to SEO, grammar, readability, style, and accuracy of product information.
- Research product attributes and competitive/customer information to clearly communicate consumer benefits.
- Research use of copy on competitive websites, consumer publications, books and social media platforms.
- Take direction from the Operations, Merchandising and Marketing leads to merchandise collections according to brand standards.