The Tailor is responsible for re-constructing garments in a manner that is indistinguishable from the original construction. The role will conduct customer fittings and document garment information. The role is highly skilled and often plays a large part in the client experience at A.K. Rikk’s. The role will involve operating industrial machinery, such as: single needle machine, sergers, blind hemmers, and vacuum steam presses.
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems with garments of all fabric types
- Detail oreitned
- Committed to excellence
- Ability to work independently
- Able to take direction and feedback
- Work in face paced environment
• Alter garments as marked and as described on Garment Ticket.
• Perform customer fittings as needed.
• Tasks and responsibilities may be added and eliminated as needed.
Reports to Tailor Shop Manager