The Replenishment Coordinator is a key component in the success of A.K. Rikk’s. The ideal candidate is analytical, enjoys problem solving, and thrives on identifying opportunities to help us achieve our sales and sell through goals. The Replenishment Coordinator is constantly hunting for and analyzing information in order to ensure that A.K. Rikk’s has optimum inventory levels and availability.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Able to build strong relationships
• Able to work independently and collaborate cross functionally when needed
• Advanced Excel user
• Familiar with data analytics and trend setting
• Negotiation skills preferred
• Maintaining proper inventory levels of stock and in-season goods to ensure organization’s success.
• Generate and analyze detailed historic reports to determine order quantities.
• Process Special Orders and lead communication through order execution.
• Track submitted Purchase Orders to ensure desired delivery window and to maintain positive stock position on “Never Out of Stock” (NOS) merchandise.
• Lead correspondence with vendors regarding all merchandise RA cases.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of merchandise and classification performance.
• Understand the merchandising direction, marketing plans, events schedule, etc. in order to make intelligent planning decisions.
• Evaluate Top Sellers reports from Merchandise Coordinators and make recommendations to Merchandise Coordinators for items to refill based on data. Order items as instructed.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors.
• Using A.K. Rikk’s standards when having correspondence to necessary people to seek out markdown dollars, discounts, dating.
Additional tasks and responsibilities may be added as needed.
Reports to: Men’s/Women’s Merchandise Coordinator